We are a Community Centre for Senior Citizens, providing preventative care services for the elderly in the local community. We open between the hours of 10.00am and 3.30pm Monday to Friday, closing on public holidays. Registered Charity No: 1182828
At Oaks Way centre, we are all playing our part in protecting our clients and staff and have introduced additional measures to minimise risks regarding Covid-19.
– Restricting any unnecessary access to the Centre. Visitors will need to ring the door bell and await a member of staff. Clients will be received at the front door and when being collected, will be brought to the front door.
– Installing additional hand sanitisers
– Increasing our disinfectant and cleansing procedures
– Undertaking additional risk assessments of our clients
– Restricting unnecessary entry of people into the Centre
If any client feels unwell with a dry cough, fever or shortage of breath they should stay at home and not attend the Centre
The Centre will continue to stay open in as normal manner as possible, for as long as we are able to. These measures will be subject to change as the guidance from PHE evolves.
For all queries please contact the Centre on 0208 647 8990
Get in Touch
Oaks Way Carshalton Surrey SM5 4NQ
020 86478990Visit us on social media: